Team Manager – Qualified Accountant
Accountant Online is Ireland’s award-winning, most popular and fastest growing professional practice. Our teams look after the compliance needs of start-up companies, sole traders, micro and small businesses, mostly across the technology, consultancy, e commerce and software industries.
We are now recruiting for an experienced and fully qualified accountant to join us as a Team Manager. In this role you will be managing a portfolio of clients and you will be managing your own team of resources to fulfil the compliance needs of your assigned client base.
Is This Role For You?
Do you have excellent communication skills and organisation skills? These are essential prerequisites for success in this role, in addition to professional qualifications and experience. You will work with a dedicated and innovative team, who are always looking for ways to improve our service to our clients. We offer remote and semi-remote working options and flexible working hours.
- Managing a portfolio of compliance clients mostly in the start-up and scale up stages of business across Ireland and NI
- Managing and overseeing the work of your team of lead and trainee accountants to prepare statutory accounts for companies and annual accounts for individuals and partnerships
- Preparation of financial statements for Limited companies and sole traders
- Processing Corporate and Personal tax returns
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for clients
- You will liaise directly with clients and so you will need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Handling of compliance taxes across all tax heads including income tax, corporation tax, VAT and payroll taxes
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a busy practice
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/CAI)
- Experience of managing teams – especially remote teams is important for this role
- Confident and experienced in using technology for communication and in innovating how work can be improved using technology.