Job Type: Product
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
About the Job:
You'll be working closely with the Founder/CEO and the rest of the Airbase product team to define and build the Airbase product. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and define how the product management function evolves as we grow. We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self driven.
1. Identify Problems & Priorities
- Apply skills from user science, analytics and business acumen to identify customer and user problems.
- Apply the lens of strategy, user goals and Airbase purpose to prioritize problems to solve.
- Evangelize and communicate the product plan.
- Apply low fidelity design to present vision for solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to arrive at the detailed solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to understand and eliminate obstacles to adoption and usage.
-Work with Marketing to bring new features to life on various communication touch points.
- Own the roadmap for one or more parts of the product.
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope.
- Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations.