Carrot is looking to hire a full-time a Customer Success Manager!
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world at. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
“To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.“
Learn more about what we do @ Carrot.com →
More About The Customer
The Customer Success Manager will work directly with Carrot customers to help drive our customer’s use of Carrot, and ultimately help drive their success. With a focus on Account Management & Retention, Revenue Growth, and Customer Advocacy, you will be proactively reaching out to customers to offer strategy, product and service solutions, company news, and other forms of proactive communication.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be involved directly in the creation, implementation, use, and iteration of the processes and systems we use as a Customer Success team. You will work closely across departments on both internal and external projects that impact how well we serve our team and our customers.
You’re A Match If You Want To:
- Understand the customer journey and look at points of optimization to improve product adoption and reduce churn.
- Identify opportunities for onboarding efficiency, account expansion, and revenue creation within our customer base.
- Be an expert in our product and understand the key factors to have success with Carrot.
- Drive retention and growth opportunities for our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and mapping a plan for success.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive feature adoption and guide members through the success points within our product.
- Drive revenue growth through proactively identifying opportunities for expansion MRR and service upsells.
- Execute campaigns to match customer’s needs and goals to plans and services that ensure their success.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, and Services teams to support renewal, expansion, and upset opportunities.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally to help guide strategic decisions, and ensure other teams actively address customer challenges.
- Be invested in our members’ successes, celebrate milestones, collect feedback, and turn customers into evangelists, testimonials, and case studies.
- Help create and/or collaborate on content and marketing to help train our customers on how to have success with our product.
- Maintain an understanding of real estate trends and best practices
Goals & Responsibilities
- Actively look for opportunities in our product to improve churn, increase ARPU, increase adoption rates, and increase customer NPS.
- Help reduce churn by finding solutions for our highest value members.
- Perform targeted outreach to Carrot’s member base.
- Collect high-value case studies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a customer success rep. or other relevant experience.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to inspire, coach, and motivate a customer to find success with a product
- Ability to provide a great customer service experience via phone and email.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Google apps, such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Deep understanding of the Carrot platform, SEO, and marketing strategy
- Knowledge of 3rd party integrations such as CRM’s and domain hosts.
Working At Carrot
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up. We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test and deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ♥️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities.
We Love To Have Fun 🥕
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded individuals all trying to achieve a common goal.
The Serious Stuff
This position will pay a very competitive salary and bonuses along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Reading a book to help you grow in your life? Awesome, we’ll buy them for you
- Courses / Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business… we’ll pay for all or part of them
- Gym Stipend: Physical fitness is a big deal… so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership up to $60/mo.
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it… we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are surprised by these perks
- Health Insurance 75% paid for
- 401k Plan
- The chance to learn in a fast-paced environment things that you’d never be able to learn in a large organization.
Ready To Take The First Step?
- Update your resume
- Record a video answering the following questions:
- Why do you think you’d be an awesome Customer Success Manager? Give specific and quantifiable examples of past achievements and/or accolades.
- Describe your experience in account management and retention, revenue growth, customer advocacy, and data-driven decision making.
- What’s one of the toughest challenges that you’ve overcome? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job.
- If you don’t have one, explain why.
- If you currently have a job, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
- Upload your video to Google Drive.
- Take your resume & video and click the “Apply Now” button below to get started!