At CitySwift we are growing our Customer Success function and are seeking a passionate and driven individual who will help make our customers successful with our industry leading SaaS products.
The role of the Head of Customer Success is to provide a primary point of contact for priority clients, ensuring our client’s ongoing customer satisfaction and the retention of their business. The successful candidate will deliver an outstanding level of customer service to our clients, championing their needs to CitySwift’s internal employees. The Head of Customer Success will develop solid business relationships with clients encouraging new and repeat business.
The successful candidate will define and optimize our customer journey and have a technical aptitude/hunger for understanding our product suite.
- Drive true value for our Customers by defining, driving and demonstrating the value (ROI) delivered.
- Develop a total customer engagement, retention and development strategy capable of delivering on sales growth and revenue targets.
- Responsible for overall Customer Retention, ensuring our customers are successful with our products
- Ensures the customer experience is epic in every aspect of their contact with CitySwift.
- Lead Cross-functionally to drive customer success, clarifying ownership for each part of the journey.
- Develop listening points in the journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Create a company-wide customer feedback loop fostering a culture of customer success
- Gather feedback from other departments, including Sales, Product, Tech to improve customer experience
- Provide strategic direction on all our customer-related activities ensuring that value and retention are delivered across all our engagement channels.
- Map our Customer journey
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and collaborate with them to implement those.
- Deeply understand our customer’s objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor.
- Ensuring our customers are fully informed about roadmaps, development, new features and that their feedback is valued and actioned
- Provides a point of contact to customers to resolve any issues they have and optimize their use of CitySwift’s products in order to increase revenue
- Take charge of strategic account planning for key clients
- Develop customer processes, programs and best practices for customer success outcomes
- Pays close attention to product usage and trends and acts on significant trends to mitigate customer dissatisfaction and potential attrition
- Support and mentor CitySwift internal employees to ensure they are escalating the correct issues, and getting training on any incorrectly escalated issues
- Where necessary identify short-falls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements
What you bring
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B Enterprise SaaS
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role
- Strong ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- A passion for enhancing the customer experience
- Build & maintain positive relationships with customers and co-workers
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Great capacity for customer interaction and conflict resolution
- Ability to make decisions and take ownership
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision and be accountable