Job Type: Other
Secure Remote Specialist – CloudAssist in association with TeamsAssist (trading name of Red Pen Communications Limited) are currently seeking Secure Remote Specialists who have a keen interest of Microsoft Cloud Services to join our team. This is a remote working position, and it is preferred that the candidate has previous experience of working from home whilst interacting successfully with external customers. Please note, comprehensive onboarding training will be provided for both remote working and delivering secure remote workshops.
As a Secure Remote Specialist, you will work remotely from the comfort of your home while working within a dynamic and supportive environment. You should be able to confidently deliver remote workshops to our customer base. The role will require you to work with external customers primarily through Microsoft Teams to identify their challenges & prioritise use cases which will result in a clear path to success for the customer in assisting Microsoft Teams Adoption. You should be an advocate for the customer and put yourself in their shoes in order to understand their true need and deliver the art of the possible. You should act as a business coach and think about the customers' business holistically when developing potential solutions.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Additional must have Requirements
• Have successful completion of initial training (possible candidates are offered the opportunity to complete Microsoft training prior to final interview)
• Have successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
• A quiet and professional workspace
• High-speed internet service (25 megabits download and 5 megabit upload minimum) from a reliable provider
• Available to work full-time over the summer and during college breaks
• Open to university students who would be able to commit to working part-time for approx. 15 – 20 hours per week during the college semester between the hours of 9 and 6pm approx. – may vary
If interested, please email with the subject line – Secure Remote Specialist to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you
Main business: : IT and Telecoms
CloudAssist in association with TeamsAssist (trading name of Red Pen Communications Limited) was founded in the cloud and is a proud Microsoft Certified Cloud Partner since 2011. We assist organisations to envision, onboard and drive value through the adoption of Microsoft Teams. Our belief is that the power of Teams is at the heart of any business and we help uncover and guide more efficient Teamwork across organisations. We are a remote first company and are proud to have been working with customers 100% remotely since 2017.
* Please note: The prerequisite for consideration of candidates is to first achieve Microsoft Certification for Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate. This training material will be provided at no cost to the candidate.