Human Resources Manager
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We're the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and an outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
We are looking for an HR Manager to establish a strategic vision for HR operations on a global basis.
As a Kinsta HR Manager you will:
- Oversee Kinsta’s HR policies and processes on a global basis.
- Refine existing HR processes and policies. Develop and document new processes and policies as necessary.
- Work with the HR team, service providers, and third-party advisors to ensure local regulations and rules are followed.
- Advise the HR Team and company management on personnel decisions and actions.
- Oversee the completion of HR functions and tasks, such as the processing of payroll, ensuring that all such tasks are completed according to policy and as described in established workflows.
- Oversee the use of HR tools such as the HR information system (CakeHR) to ensure that they are used to achieve the best operational efficiency and effectiveness possible.
- Ensure all Kinsta team members are properly trained and onboarded.
- Oversee the administration of HR tools, data, policies, and workflows.
- Manage personnel in the HR department.
- Design the structure of the HR department and assign responsibilities.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in an HR role with managerial responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in roles with HR, managerial, operational, or compliance responsibilities.
- Experience in a startup environment and scaling an organization or team.
- HR experience at a company with remote team members in multiple countries.
- Excellent communication skills in person, in writing, on the phone, and on video calls.
- Ability to exercise good judgement while navigating complex workflows and complicated interpersonal situations.
- Ability to handle oneself and one’s work with utmost professionalism: exercising discretion, maintaining perspective, and demonstrating punctuality, accuracy, diligence, and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with typical HR structures, policies, and operations for distributed global SaaS/digital services companies.
- Experience working remotely and communicating via chat (Slack) and video calls on a daily basis.
- Prior experience with web-based HR information systems and candidate tracking systems (e.g. CakeHR, Workable, WhenIWork, etc).
This is a fully-remote role. The HR Manager can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.