KnowHowDo, a global scaleup delivering high-quality e-learning content through 5 impactful brands, is seeking a new member to join the team. We offer 170 different lifestyle courses and have sold over 2 million courses directly and through a global network of partners and affiliates.
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join the fast-paced environment of our content team, reporting to the Editorial Manager. Based across Europe, our team works remotely and fully embraces the advantages this brings. We are scaling quickly and looking for someone with experience working in a quickly expanding eLearning business.
- Develop and maintain a content archive that is designed for streamlined ease of access to large amounts of digital data
- Project management, scheduling and optimisation of the production pipeline
- Interface between Video Production and other departments (IT, CS and Marketing)
- Monitor production progress for all courses and work with the team to identify solutions to problems in order to meet deadlines
- Conduct pre-course SEO research and optimisation
- Conduct competitor research and market research
- Content mapping to uncover and explore opportunities
- Find solutions to maximise efficiency throughout the production of course content
- Experience of working in a comparable role in e-learning
- Knowledge of content storage and management systems
- Knowledge of e-learning platforms and the competitor landscape of the lifestyle learning industry
- Expertise in Learning Management Systems
- A scheduler with a flair for scaling and implementing processes that facilitate fast growth
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Project management experience and knowledge of SCRUM will be an advantage
- Team player with high attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- A strong reliable internet connection essential (minimum average speed of 20Mbps).
- Availability to work 9am - 6pm CET