We specialise in opening doors for SME's and startups with senior decision-makers in large organizations. We practice quality over quantity and run low volume, highly personalized outbound sales campaigns on behalf of our clients.
As the majority of our clients are based in Europe and USA, your working hours will be based around these timezones. However, this is a fully remote role and we accept applicants globally.
We currently have two positions vacant for this role and are actively looking to fill both now.
- Act as point of contact and Account Manager for your client portfolio and handle all onboarding, strategy sessions, reporting and renewal / upsell opportunities.
- Execute and manage all outbound sales sequences on behalf of your client portfolio. The primary element of these campaigns is hyper-personalization to each contact so you will spend approx. 50% of your time writing unique messages to each prospect in the campaigns based on public information you can find about them online.
Our Perfect Candidate
- Fluent English speaker with excellent English writing skills.
- At least three years sales or marketing experience with a track record of being promoted.
- Experience working with startups or SME's where you had to adapt to change on a regular basis.
- Experience with writing copy for outbound sales which was personalized is preferred.
- Experience with working as part of a remote team for a sustained period of time is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience with outbound sales tech platforms is preferred.
- Tech literate - this is assumed.
- High emotional intelligence as your point of contact with clients will usually be CEO's and Sales Directors.
- All of the other generic traits you see in job descriptions; motivated, self-starter etc.
- Aligned to our Core Values.
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible working location.
- Flexible working hours (dependent on your clients timezone).
- Opportunities for growth within the company.
- A positive and open work environment in a young and ambitious global agency.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com with the words 'Client Growth Manager' in the email subject.
Generic applications will not be considered for this role (nor should they be for any role).