Job Type: Other
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 3M users across 50k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $45 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
As Loom's Managing Editor, you'll be responsible for planning and coordinating all of the end-to-end logistics of a robust editorial calendar. You'll work with a growing team of freelancers and in-house contributors to build a foundation of content that helps establish Loom as a thought leader in effective communication.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer and editor who especially enjoys amplifying the creative work of others. You're an expert in identifying topics of interest that speak directly to target audiences. You'll also have superhuman organizational skills — you're comfortable with project management practices and you never drop the ball.
Loom is growing rapidly, and you'll be playing a crucial role in executing a content strategy that helps people improve the way they communicate at work. Reporting to our Content Marketing Lead, Emily Triplett Lentz, you'll partner with our marketing, brand design, product, and sales and success teams to attract and convert customers through all stages of the funnel.
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 5% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
* Daily lunch on-site
* Unlimited snacks & drinks
* Remote week every other month
* Home office & technology reimbursement
* Co-working space reimbursement
* New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.