MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As Product Manager you will:
- Interview users and customers to deeply understand their needs and desires
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Lead product ideation, product testing, launch, end-user training, and rollout
- Work closely with the Head of UX and Head of Product to define the product strategy and deliver high-quality features
- Provide direct project management leadership
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Ensure we release high-quality designs by testing and validating new features thoroughly
- Manage the product backlog through continuous prioritization
- Collaborate with our teams in Engineering, Design, Product Management, Customer Support, Customer Success, Sales, BizOps, DevOps, and QA
- Communicate regularly with our customers and partners
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 2+ years of product management experience in a B2B product
- Experience delivering products and solutions
- Experience with roadmap prioritization in an Agile environment (Scrum, sprints)
- Problem-solving and analytical experience
- Basic UX design skills
- Experience working with SQL and analytics tools
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- A good sense of humor
Ideally you have...
- You have experience in Design Thinking and design methods expertise
- You have worked with remote collaboration software.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Daily lunch at the office
- Phone line and device
- Health insurance (OSDE 310)
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.