Marketing Department in Remote
Part of Something Bigger!
The Internet is for anyone who wants to share their ideas with the world. At Namecheap, we're excited to help our customers realize their dreams. That's why we're here.
Our teams constantly work to transform the latest tech breakthroughs into usable products that will shape the future of not just Namecheap, but the entire industry.
As a Email Specialist at Namecheap, you’ll help schedule, deploy and produce email campaigns for various product and marketing teams. You will report directly to the Email Marketing Manager and conduct campaign analysis, wireframe workflows and perform quality assurance. You’ll also work directly with product pods in the deployment of urgent service messages and coordinate email campaigns with various representatives.
Location: Remote - Europe.
- Assist the Email Marketing Manager to build, deploy and monitor email campaigns to support the ongoing work of the CRM and Product Pods
- Create deployment schedules, plan workflows, create documentation and help plan campaign implementation
- Become an expert at using Iterable.com and build your knowledge in cross-channel customer engagement (Email, Push, SMS, In-App and Web Push)
- Work with Business Intelligence in the creation and management of static and dynamic lists for email communications
- Conduct quality assurance testing on service, promotional and transactional email campaigns (e.g. Email Rendering, Copy and Subject Lines) and report findings to the email team for correction
- Create reporting spreadsheets and report to CRM and Product Pods on email campaign Performance
- Stay current on email marketing best practices and share learnings and insights regularly with the broader marketing team
- Experience working with an Email Service Provider (ExactTarget, Pardot, Iterable or other)
- Strong upper-intermediate English (both verbal and written)
- Basic knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Experience in documentation creation such as procedures, reports, and analysis, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and set priorities
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
Education and Work Experience
- 2-4 years hands-on email marketing experience
- BA/BS required
Our work culture and benefits
- You’ll receive a competitive salary
- Whether you work remotely from the comfort of your home, or in an office, you’ll interact with international colleagues from multiple disciplines, and with great sense of humor on a daily basis! We use multiple communication tools, have a few regular meetings a week (and sometimes more frequent). We also build in time for focused work (just let us know you’re in Do Not Disturb mode)
- We work in an iterative way, fueled by testing and learning quickly from users, colleagues, and stakeholders. You’ll grow a lot in this evolving environment
- We strive to design beautiful and delightful interactions but not at the expense of function, performance and accessibility. You’ll be challenged to achieve the best results for our users, and grow the metrics of our business
- You’ll be able to manage your own time and energy to always work in a calm and healthy way and take the necessary time off to recharge