Job Type: Other
Octane AI is an all-remote and venture-backed startup seeking a Business Development Representative interested in developing the future of ecommerce. Some of our investors include General Catalyst, Boost VC, and M Ventures.
Octane AI is developing conversational AI technologies that reimagines online commerce. Publicly, Octane AI is the leading Facebook Messenger & SMS marketing platform for Shopify and Shopify Plus brands. Octane AI provides a unified platform for connecting, converting, and retaining customers. Octane AI’s current and upcoming products democratize personalization and automation technologies previously only available to multi-billion dollar corporations.
As one of Octane AI’s early Business Development Representatives (BDR), you will have an incredible opportunity to work with Octane AI's prospects, shape our sales process, and make direct contributions to the future success of the company.
As a BDR, you will be in charge of generating and qualifying leads, prospects and creating sales opportunities. You will track dozens of prospects, create forecasts, and make changes to our process based on what you learn. You will become an expert on our product and the ecommerce and chatbot ecosystems and will work closely with Octane AI’s founders and sales team.
More about working at Octane AI
- We believe the happier you are, the more productive you and the team are. Being a remote company allows us to work from wherever we'd prefer. Spend your evenings and weekends with your family/friends/hobbies.
- We hate bureaucracy. Feel free to talk to anyone on the team.
- Your ideas are welcome. If you know how to improve our workflow, our product, our processes, don't be shy to share it.
- In our weekly meetings we do a fun thing called "fast parrot". Everybody, including the CEO, is involved. It's a little weird and fun at the same time, especially if you are doing a meeting from a public place.
- We iterate quickly. Projects generally take days or weeks, not months. We have a collaborative environment where you can share a work in progress and get feedback quickly. We like to get something in the hands of customer and get their feedback as quickly as possible.
- Don't work if you are sick. It's way better to rest and recover quicker than work at half power for a long time.
- If you feel you are stuck with a task don't hesitate to ask for help. There are no stupid questions and nobody expects you to know everything.