OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a remote-first company, where all our teams work from home. We're a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents. We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we have team members already in the UK, Ireland, India, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
In this new role for OnceHub, the Chief Marketing Officer will lead a global team who reside in South Africa and Israel. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader, creative with an eye-for-detail and the ability to inspire. The Chief Marketing Officer will be hands on, high energy, motivated and experienced in setting a strategic roadmap but also adept at writing strategic content. This position works closely with the executive, sales, and product teams to build a cohesive strategy for the company and is critical to our long-term success.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a global B2B SaaS company targeting its main marketing efforts toward the US market. The candidate may have started in Product Management or Product Marketing in a B2B SaaS company. The candidate will be resourceful enough to learn the market and products, strategic enough to provide thought leadership and execution oriented enough to bring tangible results in short timeframes. They will be curious and passionate about the customer experience and technically astute; a big picture thinker with an eye for detail; great at managing timelines; knowledgeable about a broad variety of communications channels + how & when to use them; and have a passion for building a world-class marketing organization.
- Responsible for the full cradle to grave global marketing strategy, including analysis of the current marketing strategy
- Develop the brand on new products introduced to market
- Use an analytical based approach to the strategy and demonstrate ROI
- Create competitor and market analysis, staying ahead of trends and competitor positioning
- Work closely with Product and Sales to contribute to business development and the overall growth of the company
- Review with a critical eye the strategic and creative content, communications for customers, digital marketing material and positioning for the website
- Drive improved website usability and user experience
- Train and develop the marketing team
- Live the core value of constant and never ending improvement - what makes it better and easier
- Likes to work as part of the Marketing team and sometimes digs in the write content
- Appreciates reviews with leaders including the CEO
- At least 8 years experience in a senior global marketing position in a B2B product focused SaaS organization targeting the USA market
- Previous experience working in, B2B SaaS or similar
- Proven experience and success across all disciplines of marketing (product, pricing, branding, strategy, social media, communications, business development, website).
- Bachelor’s degree is requested, however, a combination of education and experience may be considered
- Experience writing for and working with a USA based SaaS product market
- Entrepreneurship or experience co-founding a company is an advantage
- Demonstrated leadership skills – proven ability to build, develop, retain top talent and drive cross functional collaboration and team performance
- Decisive – willing to listen, be humble and take input but perseveres and always moves ahead
- Perfectionist at heart always striving for excellence
- Experience contributing thought leadership and best practices across the leadership team
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Have a collaborative and consultative work style and thrive in a high volume, highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to identify, build and enhance key relationships, influence and challenge as required
- Superior time management and very organized with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Native English speaker and writer
- Goal driven, highly motivated and very organized
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment
- You are looking to grow with a company during a multi-year journey
- Working from home makes you excited, and you are confident you can stick to it in the long run.
- Work from home only. No anticipated customer travel.
- You feel comfortable in a work environment that requires you to be connected and available outside standard working hours which can include evenings or weekends as needed.
This is a remote, work from home role which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. Since we are an international company, our standard business days are Monday to Friday. We are looking for an individual located in South Africa, Israel, the UK, or Ireland who is flexible and can work with stakeholders located around the world.
We offer a competitive salary, development opportunities, and provide work equipment. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat. If you want to contribute directly to the growth of an innovative SaaS company, please send us your resume, cover letter, and attach a few samples of your writing! Applications must be submitted in English in order to be considered.