Some Careers Open More (Global) Doors Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join OnceHub and experience global possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, OnceHub offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides scheduling and chatbot solutions to organizations worldwide.
We are a remote company, where everyone works from home. We work hard together to build software products we can be proud of and we see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office.
We're a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents: New Zealand, India, Ireland, UK, Israel, South Africa, and the USA.
As a Product Manager, you’ll report directly to our Co-founder and CPO and you will work remotely from home (in Ireland), with colleagues and stakeholders in multiple geographic locations to build out and run this important, highly visible function.
The results-driven Product Manager will be empowered to solve difficult business and product problems
In this role, you will:
- Be empowered to solve software product problems in a way that works for our business
- Carry out market competition analysis and user research
- Communicate directly with customers to understand their needs and identify target use cases
- Define product requirements, including user flows, wireframes, and system diagrams
- Prioritize product initiatives based on quantitative and qualitative data, business strategy, and market context
- Work with the UX design team and with technical leads to design features
- Conduct usability testing in collaboration with UX design team
- Work with technical leads and development teams in an agile environment to ensure implementation is of high quality and strategically aligned
- Communicate risks and manage change in real time
- Own and execute release strategy in close coordination with marketing and development departments
- Provide internal training and cross-departmental communication for new features
- Analyze usage metrics to validate expected business impact, and iteratively adjust the product roadmap in response
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- A degree from a reputable university
- A track record of excellence
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Native English speaker or English at a very high level
- Excellent written and verbal communication to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Curiosity, and the ability to understand business and client needs
- Ability to analyze and simplify complex systems
- Experience in implementing products using Agile methodologies (advantage)
Apply because you want to...
- Have the opportunity to work virtually in the US market and compete with best in class companies who are on the front line of innovation
- Work in a modern Saas, Product-led company
- Work on a product that serves tens of thousands of users
- Work remotely from home, saving you commuting time and promoting work-life balance
- Get exposure to working with stakeholders on a global level across different industries
- Work in a tech, fast-paced and challenging environment that provides opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Join a fantastic organizational culture that places learning at the centre of what we do
- Socialize with colleagues at our bi-annual company retreats - typically held at an international location (will resume once Covid-19 is under control)
- Receive a competitive salary
- Work in a multicultural environment
If you want to contribute directly to the growth of an innovative SaaS company, please send us your CV!