Are you seeking a career as part of a dynamic team, looking out for clients’ best interests, and playing an impactful role in day to day operations of a company? We want to hear from you! In this position, you will put your genuine people skills to use! You will help our clients stay on top of their social presence by monitoring incoming social media feeds, answering customer queries and handling social media public relations crisis in real time! This position is ideal for someone who thrives in an evolving and changing environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with other moderators to respond to a variety of clients’ customer support questions
- Monitor and ensure that questions from the customers are addressed within an agreed time frame
- Foster and grow a healthy and helpful team environment
- Prioritize, create, integrate and share necessary documentation for internal team members
- Attend team meetings (remotely) when necessary and monitor incoming emails, responding within an agreed time frame
- Strive to achieve goals and pre-set SLAs for clients
- Become familiar with social media platforms and administrative tools
- Track shift activities and report shift activities to team leaders
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant experience
- Social media skills:
- Social Studio
- Facebook and Facebook groups
- Communicative with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomatic and tactful, and ability to work with the public representing a neutral POV.
- Willing to undergo security background check
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Online Moderation offers customer service and social media moderation to clients 24/7. If you are interested in this contractor position, please reply with your desired hourly rate, references, and your shift preferences.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org