HELP THE WORLD REIMAGINE THE FUTURE OF MONEY.
As the world’s leading online payments platform, PayPal is at the core of the transformation of Financial Services. PayPal is rapidly expanding with over 325 million active account users in 200+ countries across the globe. Our vibrant multicultural Global Operation Centers located in Dublin & Dundalk host almost 3,000 PayPal teammates from 40+ nations.
Our teammates are at the forefront of supporting our customers in areas including Customer Service, Fraud Investigation, Client Success Management, and Inside Sales. Our Irish operations have grown rapidly to meet the demands of our international customers around the world - we would like you to be a part of our growth and story!
About this Opportunity - PayPal@Home
Join our international Team while working from the comfort of your own home! We are currently hiring Dutch speakers to join our Customer Service team while working from home. Our Agents strive to provide our customers with the very best level of customer support and a customer driven experience throughout the process.
About the Role
- Answer calls, emails and online chat enquiries from our customers.
- Work to resolve these enquiries and issues in real time,or escalate to the relevant PayPal department.
- Educate customers about the features and benefits of PayPal products.
- Establish strong relationships with our customers.
- Deliver on targets and provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes.
- Fluent in Dutch (C1/C2 level) with a high proficiency in English
- Strong written, oral & listening communication skills.
- Experience working in a customer orientated environment (e.g. in the financial services, call center, retail or hospitality sectors) – while previous experience working in a remote-based position would be beneficial.
- Tech-savvy with experience in various office software applications.
- The ability to learn on the fly, adapt to new technologies and problem solve issues as they arise.
- Ability to work on multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts.
- Self-motivated and organised with the ability to manage your time and adherence to tight schedules.
- Customer Focus – paying close attention to customers and their needs.
- Active Listening – full concentration on and understanding of what is being said.
- Composure – staying cool and composed in a stressful situation.
- Drive for Results – passion for working and achieving higher results.
- Successful applicants to this role in the past have included: Customer Service Agents, Customer Service Representatives, Call Center Agents, Receptionists, Retail Assistants and Hospitality workers.
Remote Working Requirements
- While this role will be a remote position, you must be resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- Have appropriate remote work set-up - a quiet space with no distractions and a stable/secure internet connection
- Have access to a wired high-speed internet connection.
Join the PayPal team
- Grow your international career working for a respected global brand.
- 27 days paid annual leave in addition to all national holidays.
- A competitive salary, a performance-related bonus and employee share scheme.
- Company pension scheme, parental leave scheme & comprehensive health insurance.
- Award-winning training and an education allowance.
- Regular family fun days, company events and active social groups.
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button if you’re ready to help shape the global future of money.
Customer Service, English, Dutch
Gym, Group Life Assurance, Funeral Plan, Laptop, Meal Allowance / Canteen, Medical Aid / Health Care, Company Shares, Paid Holidays, Pension Fund, Performance Bonus