Job Type: Other
Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. We're a truly a global team with a physical footprint in San Francisco, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done. Visit our website, our instagram and our twitter feed to learn more about our company.
A quick product explainer video can be found here.
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2018
- Forbes 2017 - The Cloud 100 - World's best cloud companies
- Great Place to Work Certified 2019
About this Role
As our Head of Growth, you will be accountable for growth, revenue, and profitability of our app. Working with other cross-functional teams, you will develop and execute a comprehensive strategic plan to identify and drive activities impacting revenue growth for the company. We've recently adopted a low friction, product-led go-to-market strategy and there are lots of opportunity to orchestrate and automate customer acquisition, expansion, and retention activities. We're looking for someone with both the right experience and enthusiasm to break new ground and help innovate more effective growth strategies with us.
- Develop a strategic customer acquisition and retention roadmap to hit growth targets and maximize long-term ROI
- Plan campaigns from idea to results; owning objectives, tools, team, progress, and reporting
- Own the infrastructure and instrumentation needed for rapid growth; evaluate tools, build models, testing capabilities, KPI dashboards
- Use analytics, customer data, and predictive scoring to identify high-growth customer segments
- Create and qualify leads through initiatives including SEM, content marketing, nurture programs, partner marketing, social media, email campaigns, webinars, and other channels
- Drive continual improvements in lead conversion rates, close rates, and funnel velocity
- Collaborate to build reports and KPI dashboards to provide visibility into marketing spend
- Think creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance; execute experiments to prove your hypotheses
Q&A with the CEO
View some short clips of our CEO Fred Stevens-Smith talking about this role:
- You're passionate about and experienced in growing SaaS products
- You have at least 5 years of growth or demand generation experience, preferably with a low touch, product-led SaaS company
- You've owned KPIs and have been directly responsible for creating and executing plans to drive growth
- You have prior demonstrated experience and comfort working with cross-functional, high velocity Product teams
- You have outstanding analytical skills, with preferably a Technical or MBA degree
- You have experience growing products that sell to developers or other technical audiences
- You've worked at a fast moving startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote, distributed team
How we'll reward you
- Flexible, remote work options
- Generous vacation time
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Professional development, career coaching, and conference attendance
- 3 offsites per year: every ~4 months we arrange an offsite for the whole company to get together so we can get to know our colleagues better and understand what we need to do. The location is ever changing, so you will get to see some new places! Our last offsite was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We are intentional about culture, and these are the highest level ways we have come up with to describe how we work and interact.
😇 No BS, No Ego
We are radically candid with each other in every interaction. This means a lack of politics, a lack of showboating, a lack of BS. This also means brevity, clarity of thought, and clarity of communication. We give and take feedback without ego, with the knowledge that we all are operating with good intent. No ego is the check system to balance no BS and keep it kind. No ad-hominem attacks.
🐢 1% better every day
Continuous improvement is what motivates us. We design our product, our organization and our careers to be continually improving. Mistakes are only bad if they are repeated. Experiments are only wasted if they are not learned from.
🛠 Own the journey
We are all owners. We demand that of each other. The journey we own is threefold: our customers’ journey, our tribal journey and our personal journey. Our reason for existence is to nail our customer journey, so that we can scale our tribe’s success.