Work from Home with Wayfair!
Sales and Service Consultant - English speaking roles
Location: Tipperary, Ireland - In your Home!
At Wayfair we believe that Everyone should live in a home they Love! We are now offering you the opportunity to work in the home you love!
We are looking for highly motivated team players who want to help us revolutionize the ecommerce market for furniture & home accessories putting our Customers first! The team is responsible for resolving customer issues for our UK customers. We answer a huge variety of customer queries and we help them find the perfect items for their home from our Wayfair website.
Become part of a great team and a true Wayfairian!
What You'll Do:
As a Work from Home Sales & Service Consultant you are the first point of contact for our UK customers by answering their contacts by phone or email. You will support our customers in relation to their orders, products, payment processing and problems that they are encountering. To achieve the best possible result for our Wayfair customers, you will partner with other departments, supplier and logistics stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in delivering a world class experience. All done from the comfort of your own home.
Your Work From Home Profile:
- You enjoy putting the Customer first having experienced working in a Customer Service & Support environment
- You demonstrate a high level of Customer orientation demonstrating empathy & passion
- You naturally have a friendly, communicative and confident communication style both verbal & written
- You effectively tailor your communication style to differing customers & stakeholders needs
- You have strong Internet / PC skills – comfortable and proficient in a technology-driven business
- You are confident to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You excel as part of a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- You are fluent in verbal and written English
What Makes Your Work So Special with Us?
Work with like-minded people who think entrepreneurially and feel inspired in a performance-oriented environment.
- Great office space? Well as great as you want to make your home right and we can help with an Employee discount on all our products! But forget the long commute time, petrol & transport costs and when you have finished your day you are already home!
- Money is important: We offer you an attractive base salary with a bonus plan based on your individual success
- Shape your career: You have many opportunities for further education in a rapidly expanding global organisation
- Be part of our ever-expanding team in Europe and enjoy regular team events, company parties and plenty of networking options
- You have a great network and know people who also want to work at Wayfair? Then recommend them and get an employee referral bonus
- We are a fantastic force that builds with passion and fun in a growing ecommerce company
What Does my Work from Home Office Look Like?
Working from home isn’t for everyone, but if you’re confident, disciplined, and self-motivated, you can achieve a work life balance that you have been craving for!
You will need to provide a quiet, distraction-free work space within a dedicated room. This room will need a door that you can shut, an ergonomic chair, a desk and your own uninterrupted fibre broadband, fixed line hard-wired Ethernet connection (consistent speed throughout the day of 25 megabits download & 5 megabit upload). We will provide all other equipment required.
What We Need From You?
- Confirmation of Broadband speed - We will require three screenshots taken in the morning, noon and evening of your broadband speed - 25 megabits download and 5 megabits upload
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Legally eligible to work and live in Ireland
- Available to commit to a fixed Monday to Friday 08:30 GMT to 17:00 GMT training schedule for the first 4 weeks and successful completion of initial training
- Flexible to work between the hours of 08:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT including weekends & holidays
What We Offer You:
- Health insurance
- Home office support contribution
- Gym Membership contribution
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Paid Volunteering Day
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information