In this role you will be interacting with internal partners, users, and members of the open source community to analyze, define and implement highly optimized algorithms. The scope of these efforts includes a combination of implementing new algorithms, performance tuning and analysis, defining APIs, analyzing functionality coverage, and other general software engineering work. For more please check out our latest developments; https://careerfy.tech, https://careers-fair.com.
Are you ready for this challenge?
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop reference deep learning solutions using Careerfy's existing models, libraries, tools and infrastructure;
- Analyze and improve performance of GPU implementations;
- Collaborate with team members and other partners;
- Travel to conferences or visit customers occasionally.
What we need to see:
- MS degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Architecture or related technical field;
- 3+ years of work experience in software development;
- Excellent Python and C/C++ programming skills;
- Strong algorithms and AI fundamentals;
- Willing to take action and have strong analytical skills;
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects;
- Good communication and documentation habits.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in design and implementation of complex systems with multiple dependencies;
- Knowledge of CPU and/or GPU architecture;
- GPU programming (CUDA or OpenCL);
- Deep Learning experience;
- Experience with DL Frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras).