Title Marketing Manager
Reporting to CEO
TRANSLIT is an ISO 9001:2015 and 17100:2015 certified Language Service Provider specialising in Interpreting, Translation and Localisation helping businesses and individuals to communicate their message in any language using the latest technology. With a team of 1000+ translators and interpreters and operating from 3 office locations in Ireland, TRANSLIT can handle projects with tight deadlines and high output volume in 70+ languages.
TRANSLIT is looking for a Marketing Manager - a self-driven candidate with experience in both online and offline marketing, working on brand promotion and company awareness, content creation, developing effective marketing strategy and executing it, increasing lead generation and client retention.
- Content creation, developing effective marketing strategy and executing it.
- Digital/ Social media marketing: responsible for creating text and graphics content, competitions, campaigns that will drive audience and increase client engagement.
- Monitor paid advertisement, set and control budget spend, distribute it the most effective way, setup new ads and campaigns, measure ROI and report on their performance.
- Define target clients, create customer profiles understanding their needs, desires, habits and decision-making process;
- Improve conversion of website visitors to leads, improve conversation from leads to deals;
- Work closely with Sales team on strategies of reaching potential clients and helping business development to do their job better by building marketing kit and providing top quality promotion materials to them;
- Event marketing: monitor upcoming networking events, summits, conferences etc. plan which events to attend, exhibit and promote the company;
- Work with SEO, graphics designers, developers and other freelancers to support marketing function.
- Min bachelor’s degree in marketing with post grad in digital marketing and/ equivalent.
- Work experience in marketing role. Preferred: 3+ years of senior marketing role with management responsibility.
- Proven success in delivering projects that increase customers, convert leads to sales and sales to profit.
- Proven experience working with English-speaking clients (preferably lived abroad for some time) and perfect written English is essential
- Proven experience and proficiency in popular marketing tools e.g. Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Buffer.
- Must have awareness of the latest marketing trends and a passion for all things marketing with a drive to lead and succeed.
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to interact with different types of clients at all levels.
- Must be a self-starter with self-discipline, ambition, strategic vision and a willingness to grow and expand with a company that is fluid and fast moving.
Why work for TRANSLIT? We Offer:
- Flexible role (remote / onsite, part-time / full-time)
- Friendly, dynamic international team with passion for languages and culture;
- High customer satisfaction rating (NSP of 9.5)
- Exciting opportunity to grow and excel in a flat structure and fluid company
- Competitive salary;
- Good results are rewarded;
Sounds like you? Please, send your CV and cover letter to the e-mail given. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and invited to the first-stage interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent