We are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to work remotely from home. To do the accounts, bookkeeping & administrative support primarily within the finance team & also to our clients directors, sales & operations staff.
You will have a background in accounts, excellent eye for detail & a high level of computer skills. You will have a good general level of education along with the
• Ability to provide comprehensive accounts, bookkeeping & administrative support to the
• Extensive experience of bookkeeping & accounts systems both manual & computerised
• Excellent numeracy skills & attention to detail
• Fundamental understanding of sound financial controls & procedures
• Knowledge & experience of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
• Experience & skills in maintaining audit trails, records & files including databases
• Good communication skills, both verbal & written
• Ability to work on own initiative & as part of a team
• Experience in prioritising work to meet agreed objectives & deadlines
• Capability & discipline to work remotely from home
• Inputting/uploading customer & supplier data to accounts system
• Accounts payable & receivable
• Bank & credit card reconciliations
• Reconciliation of all general ledger accounts
• Assistance in the production of monthly & annual financial accounts
• Compiling & distributing regular & timely management information
• To attend and contribute to all team/office meetings.
• To undertake on-going training and professional development, appropriate to the position.
• Show initiative and pro-activity by recommending constructive and realistic improvements
within all areas of business.
• To perform such other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be required and agreed with
your Manager from time to time.
Interviews are starting soon so make sure to apply today!