The backend team works specifically with the Rocket.Chat core components, providing APIs, automated processes, authentication, access control and integrations with third party systems. Backend engineers work with performance improvements, code refactor and architecture definitions as well.
For this job position we are seeking a professional that meets the following expectations:
- Implement modern JS tooling to improve development workflow.
- Measure and optimize the server performance.
- Support in getting info from our users to create a better and developer friendly project.
- Review code contributed by the community and coworkers
- Create and maintain documentation for all new features.
- Triage bugs reported by the community.
- Make quality and easy to maintain code.
- Take initiative to improve our workflow and development experience.
- Implement new features and maintain current LDAP implementation.
- Implement new data importers/exporters and maintain current ones.
- Know functional programming concepts.
- Experience with unity testing.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Knowledge about software, algorithms and performance.
- Knowledge about LDAP/AD management and data structure.
- Knowledge about ADFS, AD Forests and LDAPDIFF.
- Food and / or meal vouchers;
- Health plan
Our culture and working climate:
- Relaxed, inspiring environment with many opportunities for you to challenge yourself, develop and build a successful journey;
- Flexible schedule;
- Feedback culture (1: 1 and development plan);
- Nescafé coffee machine to replenish energy;
- Cup equipped with refrigerator, microwave and utensils;
- English in Company;
- Recreation area with video game, pool table, foosball and resting space;
- Celebrations and happy hours;
- No dress code: Dress the way you feel comfortable;