CloudAssist is a business specialising in Teamwork adoption. We offer an online platform that allows our customers to identify user dysfunction and create campaigns to nudge users into compliance when using Microsoft Teams for secure collaboration and improved productivity.
- Work to develop Machine Learning experiments to identify behavioral patterns and predict dysfunctional events to assist users to achieve their desired adoption of Microsoft Teams and to contribute the overall performance of the team.
- Identify opportunities to improve the TeamsAssist solution
- Learn how the Microsoft Azure stack can be utilised to achieve an enterprise-grade security when communicating and collaborating both internally and externally to the organisation including identity and device management.
- Degree level in Computer Science or any related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to convey and distribute information to line worker through executive management
- Experience working on enterprise cloud platforms however this is not essential as all training on Microsoft Cloud will be provided with assistance to achieve the required certifications in the required competencies.