Job Type: Customer Support
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 500,000 authors and over 2,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to offer support to authors, creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.), and optimize conversion.
You will be part of a team of 5. Your role will involve:
- Offer support to Reedsy users;
- Review projects submitted on the platform;
- Build customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate users and introduce Reedsy's features to them;
- Maintain and update our FAQ based on user feedback and questions; and
- Suggest product features based on user feedback; and
- Contribute to maintaining a high NPS (currently at 87!).
- Customer support experience (Intercom, Crisp, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience automating support processes
- Great understanding of on-boarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills, you can write clearly and accurately, with perfect grammar and spelling
- Native-level English speaker
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
#How to Apply
We currently receive over 30 applications every day, so generic messages almost never get a second look.
To stand out, make sure you:
1) Do some research on Reedsy and sign up to try the product;
2) Keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you. There’s no benefit to filing early or writing a novel. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.