Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Manual QA to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure understanding of project
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases, and report test results
- Perform tests such as functional, regression, integration, platform, performance testing to confirm the stability of the system
- Identify, isolate, replicate, report defects and verify defect fixes using JIRA
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional, design specifications and requirements
- Collaborate effectively with team members to solve problems in time
- 3+ years of relevant QA experience
- Experience with software testing, including knowledge of testing phases and approaches
- Experience working with desktop, mobile, and web applications
- Experience creating and executing test cases from functional requirement documents and a test plan
- Experience designing and executing various types of testing methodologies (e.g. Smoke, Functional, Acceptance, and Regression)
- Experience defining bugs/defects
- Attention to detail
- Strong critical analysis skills, ability to think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.