At ScrapingHub, our vision is to provide our customers with open access to the world’s web data so they can innovate and grow their businesses. We're on pace to grow revenue more than 5x in the next 3 years. As part of this growth we are forming a new Customer Success function and Customer Success is going to play a key part of this exciting journey.
Reporting to our Customer Success Leader, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager who ensures our customers derive maximum value from our products such that they renew, expand and become advocates for us in the market.
If you are a customer-centric, data-driven, revenue driver who wants to be part of a world-class Customer Success team then this is the role for you
- Develop a Trusted Advisor relationship with your assigned/pool of customers - recommending best practices in order to make our customers successful. Having an in-depth understanding of our products, features, and benefits and being able to articulate these to your customers.
- Successfully onboard and retain our customers by driving programmes of adoption to maximise the value customers get from our products.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and drivers, develop and guide their thinking to identify customers’ objectives, designing/tailoring playbooks to meet them and implementing an ongoing customer account plan to increase utilisation/engagement to improve retention and value over time.
- Actively seek to identify and develop new customer opportunities. Collaborate with Sales Teams to advance existing opportunities and assist them in closing active opportunities by demonstrating industry expertise to gain the prospective customer’s confidence as a trusted partner and adviser.
- Proactively identifying customers who may not be succeeding, and working with them to understand their challenges, improve their experience and retain their business.
- Identifying client issues that cannot easily be resolved and escalating these for additional support when needed.
- Provide voice of the customer input into product enhancements based on identified and anticipated customer needs.
- Help to develop and implement best practices, processes, and tools to continually enhance ScrapingHub’s Customer Success Program
- 3+ years demonstrated success in an Account Management, Pre-Sales or Customer Success role.
- Technical background, or experience supporting technical software solutions.
- Customer-centric and relationship-oriented at your core, you are committed to ensuring our customers’ success and adoption of Scrapinghub’s products.
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations.
- High levels of organization in your workflows - you understand what it means to own a customer portfolio and to prioritize and manage your time efficiently.
- Previous experience with one or more CRM, CSM, Analytics & Automation Tools would be an advantage. i.e. Salesforce, Intercom, Gainsight, Totango, Natero/Freshworks, Mixpanel, Pendo etc.
- A passion for teamwork and collaboration - you'll be working with multicultural and multidisciplinary teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, etc) and will help to build the Customer Success "brand" across our entire organization
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team.
Apply for this job