Job Type: Software Development
Job Title: ElasticSearch Application Support Engineer
Contract type: Permanent
Location: 100% remote
Salary: Very competitive
The ElasticSearch Application Support job:
· You will act as the primary technical liaison between customers and other departments as issues are resolved.
· Partner with Development and Sales Engineering organizations as well as Vendor partners to resolve support issues, document bugs, and ensure that new and newly upgraded server installations are successful.
· Experience of handling up to Level 2 trouble shooting issues.
· User Documentation and support
Your development and training:
Our client encourages their support technicians to grow their skills and offer flexibility and responsibility to allow personal development. They always encourage and facilitate employees to build skills over time so that they can handle high (level 3) priority issues themselves.
How our client works:
Our client is a 100% remote working company. This means you can work from anywhere you like but you should be comfortable working remotely. They are result-oriented and care more about the quality and result of your work than about how many hours you spent working on it. They are a small team, so you have the chance to also contribute to other areas and learn new stuff if you like.
This client is passionate and focused and don’t shy away from bold decisions. They have a global customer base, including many of the tech giants and you’ll have a chance to work with them and with their international business partners.
They offer you a unique opportunity to allow you to be flexible with your working hours and location provided certain requirements are met.
Skills and Experience required:
• You MUST have Elasticsearch skills gained in a working environment.
• You have 2+ years demonstrated experience supporting and troubleshooting mission-critical commercial software applications.
• Hands on experience of trouble shooting up to Level 2 is required.
• Strong understanding of network and perimeter security, networking, server set-up, and administration.
• Service Minded. You deliver customer support like you expect to receive it; with excellence and confidence.
• Educated. BA/BS degree in CS or technical degrees; equivalent work experience will also be considered.
• Detail oriented. You have an ability to prioritize a high-volume workload in a timely manner.
• Communication. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English essential. French or Spanish would be a plus but this is not essential.
• Problem Solver. You love tackling the difficult challenges and quickly arrive at the best solution.
For further information feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 455 308.
Your information will be kept confidential and we will never share your details with a third party without your prior permission.