SwiftComply is seeking a qualified & experience bookkeeper to join its team. This is a 100% remote position and is a part-time position (20-30 hours per week).Experience with US GAAP an advantage. Software package used is Xero.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly consolidated accounts
SwiftComply is an early-stage venture-backed technology company with a mission to protect human health and the environment.