Who is Swyg?
Swyg is on a mission to reinvent the hiring process for both the candidates and companies. The Swyg platform combines human insight and integrity with the efficiency of AI technology.
Through our platform candidates interview other candidates in multiple, short, video-chats while an AI moderates and reduces bias. This way, Swyg brings more fairness and inclusivity to the hiring process plus a great candidate experience.
We are excited to hire our first Product Designer who will have a crucial role in our design and development process - from understanding the problem all the way through to the release of our product.
- Design and Implement a unified, end-to-end experience for our customers through close collaboration with both our engineering and customer success teams.
- Listen to our customers to understand their needs and incorporate this understanding into product designs.
- Help create the vision for the future of our product
- Create and use data and metrics to evaluate and continuously improve the user experience
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting to the whole Swyg team
We’re a remote-first company, and you can generally work from anywhere. Most of our team is based in Europe so we would prefer people that are willing to work on a schedule overlapping with a European time zone.
- Interest in the future of work
- UX design & Graphic Design experience in the development of web applications
- Knowledge of design languages
- Basic understanding of UI implementation technologies
- Desire to learn about UI technologies and learn/share best practices internally
- Comfortable with rapid chance and motivated by having a direct impact on the direction of our company
- Previous experience with startups and understanding of the HR/Recruitment industry is definitely a plus but not a requirement