Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help us improve Webflow’s paid acquisition engine by increasing acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization across the entire customer lifecycle.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or Remote
As a Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition you’ll …
- Help scale our paid marketing initiatives while maintaining healthy unit economics.
- Develop, own, and execute full-funnel acquisition strategies on Google Search, Youtube In-stream, Youtube Search, and Google Discovery
- Set-up, optimize, and scale multi-million dollar paid acquisition campaigns.
- Create, prioritize, execute, and evaluate growth experiments.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team to monitor/improve LTV and payback periods per acquisition channel.
- Work closely with the creative team to create efficient assets at scale.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition if you:
- Have experience running paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels — Google Search, Youtube In-stream & Search, Google Display, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Are familiar with attribution models and analytical tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, and Segment
- Have experience structuring, running, and evaluating growth experiments.
- Have strong organizational skills to manage multi-million dollar budgets
- Can develop qualitative and quantitative KPIs (Key performance indicators) to help measure the success of your campaigns and inform future strategies
- Can distill complex information into meaningful and interpretable insights for the entire team
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move uncomfortably fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!