Our Carlow based client have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join them on a part time basis (3 - 4 days a week).
For the right candidate, there will be an option for some remote work once established.
This is a newly developed role so a great opportunity to mould it into your own.
Job Ref: HW1920
Your duties will include:
- Develop the Marketing Strategy and Activity Plan in line with Corporate objectives.
- Support the Senior Management Team to generate and secure new global opportunities.
- Drive alignment with internal teams including Sales & Operations
- Undertake market, industry and customer research.
- Establish and develop strategic relationships with key industry stakeholders.
- Raise the profile of within relevant markets.
- Prepare and manage the Marketing budget, report to the Board on a regular basis.
- Develop and manage key Marketing initiatives including PR, Industry Events, Sales
& Marketing Material production, Website refresh and Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Produce Marketing analytics data and insights, develop reporting structures
- Honours Degree in Marketing or a related business qualification.
- Minimum of 8 years progressive experience, ideally in an international B2B environment.
- An additional language is an advantage.
Skills & Characteristics:
- Combination of Strategic Marketing and Business Development skills.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
Package & Benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Full product and industry training will be provided.
- Flexible working arrangements may be considered for the right candidate.
- Some international travel may be required.
- 25 Days holidays.