iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuous growth independently.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology – our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.
Below you’ll find our open job positions.
We’re looking for a team member to take charge of our marketing and product copy at every level, from our site, to our ads, to our product information. Someone who is an expert in turning concepts from behavioral psychology and user experience design into copy that makes our products compelling and easy to understand for our audience.
- Any experience with tech or legal is a welcome addition.
What you'll do
- Apply behavioral psychology to researching the best way to present iubenda and its products to the reference audience;
- Take responsibility for conversions for the top section of our funnel;
- Write copy and run A/B tests to optimize conversions.
- +3 years of experience as marketing or UX writer;
- Perfect English;
- Good communication and marketing skills;
- Knowledge and/or experience in behavioral psychology;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience with conversion optimization and A/B testing;
- Ability to effectively summarize complex concepts into simple explanations;
- Knowing the web, how it works, its technologies and mechanisms.
- Previous experience working at a startup, tech company or similar;
- Experience working in SaaS/E-commerce businesses;
- Any experience in the legal field;
- Additional languages (Italian, French, German, Spanish) are more than welcome;
- Surprise us with anything on top.
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY - Aside from having two offices in Italy, in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from, we have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes in a weekly basis, in 3 different levels, within working hours.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).