Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30MM unique users per month. If you’re looking to help drive critical business decisions based on data analysis, trending, and historical performance all with the goal of maximizing revenue potential for a Digital Media company- we want to speak with you!
We’re looking for an individual who enjoys solving complex problems using data and can make recommendations on how to optimize our revenue stack based on data outputs and trends. This role is responsible for organizing data from various sources, developing KPIs based on business needs, and suggesting improvements based on the data outputs. The individual needs to have knowledge of Digital advertising, Programmatic Ad Buying, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
This remote role will be a trusted advisor in the Revenue organization and be able to drive revenue-generating decisions with well thought out analysis of inputs from various reporting systems. We’re looking for a self-starter who can operate independently and learn quickly.
Why you want this job:
- LoveToKnow brings Silicon Valley ways all over the world.
- LoveToKnow operates several of our own websites. Your work and input will be integral to the growth of our proprietary products.
- Your work will be a high impact and high visibility.
- We have a flat organizational structure and you will work directly with the product managers under the regional manager’s supervision.
- You will be part of a superb team of professionals building one of the fastest-growing brand names on the net.
- LoveToKnow gives you the best tools you may need to develop your tasks: laptop, screen, etc.
- Room to self-organize your time.
- Technical training/meetups covered by the company.
- Recognition and rewards for excellent work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing multiple data sources including, but not limited to; Programmatic SSPs, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Affiliate, and Native Advertising Platforms.
- Maintaining an automated revenue dashboard visible to the organization
- Leading ad-hoc data and analytics requests
- Evaluating partnerships with Programmatic Partners, and suggesting optimizations to maximize yield
- Measuring the effectiveness of new tests and revenue initiatives
- Analysis of split-testing, and modeling out outcomes based on past performance
- Creating proactive alerts to track and monitor large swings in set KPIs
- Proactively coming up with ideas to maximize yield and preserve user experience
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in a revenue analytics role in digital media
- Knowledge of Digital Media and Programmatic Advertising
- Working knowledge of Google Data Studio, or other visualization tools
- Understanding of G-Suite, and Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn new ideas, technologies, and practices
- Must be able to find creative solutions to complex problems using data
- Must be willing to work remotely