OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a remote-first company, where almost all our teams work from home. We're a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents. We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we have team members already in the UK, Ireland, India, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
In this role, the Product Marketing Manager will be hands on, high energy, motivated and experienced in writing strategic content. This position works closely with the executive, sales, and product teams to build a cohesive strategy for the company and is critical to our long-term success.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a B2B SaaS company creating marketing material for the USA market. The candidate may have started in Product Management or Marketing in a SaaS company. The candidate will be resourceful enough to learn the market and products, strategic enough to provide thought leadership and execution oriented enough to create strategic content. They will be curious and passionate about the customer experience and technically astute; a big picture thinker with an eye for detail; great at managing timelines; knowledgeable about a broad variety of communications channels + how & when to use them; and have a passion for creating digital content.
- Work with the Marketing Director to create the strategic content roadmap
- Develop strategic and creative content and positioning for the website while recommending improvement for usability and user experience
- Create communications for customers and prospects
- Help lead digital marketing programs by managing various aspects of the programs including writing the messaging
- Develop the concept, write the copy and execute all client surveys, communications, and campaigns including gathering customer input on new product marketing campaigns and initiatives via surveys and focus groups
- Collaborate with the leadership team to create video content/scripts for webinars and other strategic videos
- Live the core value of constant and never ending improvement - what makes it better and easier
- Execute social media marketing strategy to drive leads and product sales
- Ensure proper ongoing activity through tracking testing and improvement
- Maintain effective time management to maximize content creation time while managing the strategic aspects
- Likes to work as part of a team and bounce ideas off each other but can independently write content and appreciates reviews with leaders including the CEO
- At least 3 years experience creating high quality content in a B2B product focused SaaS organization for the USA market
- Bachelor’s degree is requested, however, a combination of education and experience may be considered
- Demonstrated ability to write, think, and work strategically as an individual or part of a team
- Experience writing for and working with a USA based SaaS product market
- Proven experience writing high converting web & email content
- Superior time management and very organized with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Native English speaker and writer
- Ability to identify, build and enhance key relationships, influencing and challenging as required
- Ability and experience to contribute thought leadership and best practices to our team
- Have a collaborative and consultative work style and thrive in a high volume, highly dynamic work environment
- Goal driven, highly motivated and very organized
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment
- You are looking to grow with a company during a multi-year journey
- Working from home makes you excited, and you are confident you can stick to it in the long run.
- Work from home only. No anticipated customer travel.
- You feel comfortable in a work environment that requires you to be connected and available outside standard working hours which can include evenings or weekends as needed.
This is a remote, work from home role which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. Since we are an international company, our standard business days are Monday to Friday. We are looking for an individual located in South Africa, Israel, or Ireland who is flexible and can work with stakeholders located around the world.
We offer a competitive salary, development opportunities, and provide work equipment. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat. If you want to contribute directly to the growth of an innovative SaaS company, please send us your resume, cover letter, and attach a few samples of your writing! Applications must be submitted in English in order to be considered.