Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly we are building something that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
As a member of the marketing team, you'll be responsible for developing and implementing a unified communications strategy for Pitch. You'll develop everything from PR strategies and thought leadership, to brand awareness campaigns and branded content projects. You'll get the opportunity to shape and grow Pitch's voice and establish us as a great brand within the collaborative software market and beyond. If you love software, telling stories, and leading teams then this might just be the job for you.
What you'll get to do
- Lead the development and execution of our business-wide communications strategy
- Build and maintain strong relations with key media (with a focus in the US) to drive positive coverage for Pitch
- Set the roadmap for comms campaigns across all channels, aligning with product, social, and content marketing stakeholders
- Lead corporate comms activities including events, interviews, industry relations, media training
- Lead, coach, and grow the content team (including both in-house and freelance) and own the delivery of big impact content marketing projects
- Drive brand awareness building, thought leadership and broader demand generation campaigns
This role is perfect for you if
- You have at least 7-10 years experience managing communications for major tech companies, ideally in SaaS
- You are an experienced people leader and empathetic coach
- You are a great storyteller at heart with a consistent record of crafting clear, compelling narratives across a variety of channels and audiences
- You have an intuitive understanding for how to market great software products
- You have experience running PR both in-house and through agencies
- You are well-versed in managing content & comms across multiple geographies and languages
- You have excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- You are a strong and concise communicator and copywriter
- You are highly collaborative across marketing and leadership team
- You have the ability to switch between operational and strategic and like to get your hands dirty to solve problems, big or small
Sounds good? Let us know why you're excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).