Playrix is among the ten highest-grossing mobile developers worldwide. The company behind Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Fishdom, Township and Wildscapes, titles played daily by 30 millions of people worldwide.
Our success is the result of a prominent team’s work. Every day more than 2000 professionals solve unique tasks and set new quality standards for the whole industry. In Playrix, you can work anywhere: within one of our offices or remotely from any part of the world.
We are looking for candidates based in Ireland with native fluency in French or Italian and an excellent command of English to translate mobile games and game-related content. This is a remote-only job.
- Translate and proofread texts (EN–FR / EN–IT)
- Perform linguistic Quality Assurance, cooperate with our QA and Player Experience departments
- Work together with other translators, managers, and developers to ensure top-quality localization
- Be ready to provide cultural expertise regarding French- or Italian-speaking countries
- Native fluency in French or Italian, both written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- A background in linguistics, translation, and/or localization is preferred
- Gaming experience and interest in mobile technology
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Critical thinking, creativity, commitment to quality
Benefits and Package:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Full-time remote position (40 hrs per week)
- All necessary equipment is provided
- Partial reimbursement of fitness expenses
- Annual company-wide conferences