We’re looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who’s keen to get involved in a tech startup from inception stage. You’ll be one of the first hires for Boundless - an exciting new business focusing on the future of work.
Boundless is a SaaS startup building a platform that will enable growing tech companies to employ whoever they want, wherever they are; while also helping to democratise access to well-paid tech jobs by making it easier for employers to hire from anywhere in the world. The company was founded by three experienced tech operators, but success isn’t built by individuals, and we’re looking to build a great team to join us as we develop our vision.
This role will be key to helping us to build the right product, and to bring that product to market. You’ll be building relationships with, and gathering information from our in-country partners. And you’ll work with our Product team to use this information to drive our product development plans.
- Research reliable in-country information sources for the countries Boundless will initially support.
- Develop relationships with prospective in-country partners.
- Build out our country-specific knowledge for each of our initial launch countries.
- Work with our in-country partners to educate the broader product team on HR regulations and payroll processes for our launch countries.
- Define a blueprint for each country that will inform how we build our product.
- Work with the broader Product team, to plan our initial trial product.
- Support with onboarding of initial trial customers.
- Gather feedback from trial customers, and work with the Product team, to incorporate this onto our longer-term product roadmap.
- Define the template for our standard country guides that we will share with customers.
- Build out the Boundless knowledge base, which will comprise a suite of tools and information sources for our customers.
- Gather country-by-country specifics regarding local HR regulations.
- Produce country guides for each of the countries Boundless supports.
- Produce blog posts and other forms of marketing content.
You'll be involved right from the beginning of this exciting new business, and will have an opportunity to learn how tech startups are built from the ground up from a top team of experienced Founders.
This role can be whatever you make of it, with opportunity to potentially move into any other area of the business that you might be interested in, as the team grows.
- You will be an all-round awesome person who likes to work collaboratively with other great people!
- Business graduate, or similar.
- Evidence of a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A growth mindset, and an insatiable appetite for learning.
- Enthusiasm for the startup sector - excited about being a key player in building something new from scratch.
- Great writing skills.
- Some background in, or exposure to finance (e.g. having studied finance as part of a broader degree).
- Some background in, or exposure to HR would be preferable, but is not absolutely necessary.
- Comfortable working with colleagues based remotely in other countries.
- Comfortable operating in an environment with a relatively high degree of uncertainty - as a very early-stage startup, we're at the point of uncovering a whole heap of unknown unknowns.
- No requirement for any experience in software/technology.
If you’re interested in one of our roles, but you’re not sure that you have the right skills, we’d still love to hear from you. And we’re always happy to grab a coffee with anyone who might have questions about what it’s like to work at Boundless.
Boundless is an exciting new tech startup focussing on the future of work. We’re enabling growing tech companies to employ whoever they want, wherever they are.