OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub were all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a remote company, where everyone works from home. We work hard together to build a product we can be proud of and we see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. We're a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents.We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we are hiring in the UK, Ireland, India, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
This role is a fully remote position and is open to candidates based anywhere in England | Ireland | Israel | South Africa | India.
As we are growing rapidly, we now require talented Product Managers to drive our products forward. You will be engaged in various projects throughout the entire product lifecycle. This is an exciting role and you will take full control of your product area.
In this role, you will:
- Perform market research and usage analysis to understand competitive landscape and define common use cases.
- Write detailed product requirement documents for features planned in the next Sprint and Program Increment (PI) planning sessions.
- Work closely with UX/UI graphic design teams, R&D, and customer-facing groups on requirements, design, development, and review.
- Work closely with marketing for positioning and core messaging.
- Conduct product-focused customer meetings and internal support training.
- Responsible for the sprint demos delivered to key stakeholders (PM, SM, Business Owners) to gather valuable feedback and validate design during Product Increment implementation.
- Own and prioritize the product backlog for the team on a daily basis.
- Define acceptance criteria for User stories and Feature from which the test tasks are derived and understood by the team.
- Own the test plan for the feature and provide feedback on the testing tasks handled by the QA engineers at the User story level.
- Train the scrum team on the functional features from a business perspective and get a clear understanding of the logged work, estimation, and monitor overall progress during the daily meetings with the team.
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies.
- Review the team sprint and iteration plans and make sure it fulfills the business need.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- A degree from a reputable University.
- Ideally, previous experience as a Product Manager in a B2B SAAS company but we will consider candidates with other relevant experience
- Native English speaker or English at a very high level.
- Experience in implementing products using Agile methodologies.
- Experience in leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to write comprehensive documents in a clear, concise and structured manner.
- Committed to excellent quality output
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a remote role so you will work from home which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. Hours are 7am - 4pm (GMT 0), Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Friday with occasional evening/weekend work. We offer a competitive salary and development opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat.
If you want to contribute directly to the growth our excellent suite of products, please send us your CV!