As Content Marketing Manager at Remote, you'll be focused on driving growth by increasing brand awareness and generating demand for our products.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to conceptualize and create unique and effective content. You’ll generate all types of content, from thought leadership content, to product blog posts, customer case studies, and sales enablement materials. You’ll also write compelling email and web copy, and help refine Remote’s brand voice and tone.
The right candidate has experience in defining, developing and deploying a world-class, channel agnostic content strategy. You'll use qualitative and quantitative data, SEO best practices, and a user-centric mentality to develop our editorial calendar, voice and tone, across channels.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day
- Own and execute on our editorial calendar.
- Conduct keyword, user, and competitive research to ensure we're growing topline metrics of traffic and leads.
- Oversee the look, feel, and user experience of our editorial properties.
- Develop production processes and workflows that scale with quality.
- Optimize all content for SEO to increase SERP rankings, inbound links, and organic traffic.
- Closely collaborate with sales and customer success teams to ensure content drives the Remote business forward and meets commercial objectives.
- Lead data-driven storytelling activities in partnership with PR agency / Commes team to generate links and build domain authority
- Write engaging, data-backed, thought-provoking content that drives the Remote narrative forward.
- 4+ years experience in an editorial role
- Superior writing and research skills
- Mastery of narrative and editorial strategy
- Understanding of the power of multichannel narrative and experience deploying content across new media platforms
- An insatiable curiosity
- Appreciation of remote work, location independence and the possibility they unlock, all over the world.
- Positive, kind, can-do attitude and hustle to make a big impact in a resource-constrained environment
How to apply
Email us (by clicking the button below) with:
- the title of the email: Application Content Marketing Manager
- A short (at most a single page) cover letter in the body of the email
- Your CV as PDF
- Please include links or attachments to your written work, portfolio
- Interview with future manager (Head of Growth)
- Interview with a founder
- Optionally, interview with future coworkers
- Reference calls