This position is for a self-motivated, highly goal-oriented professional.
If you are someone who keeps their mind on the tasks at hand and is committed to getting results then rtCamp will be the perfect place for you.
We place the utmost importance on client satisfaction, and we’re looking for someone who shares our commitment towards client satisfaction.
- Creating and sharing project plans, schedules, and presentations
- Simultaneously handle 3-5 active projects/clients
- Practice scrum/agile methodology through the project’s lifecycle.
- Tracking milestones and tasks with assigned teams
- Keeping projects on schedule and stakeholders regularly informed
- Identifying and communicating scope details as necessary to stakeholders and mitigate potential deviations
- Communicating timelines, approval expectations, and project progression to leadership and stakeholders on the end-client side
- Ensuring the timely completion of all the deliverables whilst maintaining premium quality.
- Maintain documentation of communication, sign-offs, progress, functionalities, etc.
- Providing performance feedback to team members.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Management
- Must have successfully managed various long-term projects
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Familiarity with documentation and support systems
- Good communication skills both written and verbal English.
- Knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce or any eCommerce plugin.
- Basic understanding of Google Suite.
- Novice level knowledge of Database, HTML, CSS.
Good to Have
- Experience or understanding of migrating from one CMS to another.
- Experience with delivering presentations, addressing questions, and gathering feedback
- Know-how of writing blog posts and case studies.
- WordPress-based project management experience
- Familiarity with git or concept of version control
- Past experience of working with enterprise clients
Remind me to apply later