Scopic is seeking a Remote Recruiting Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals in almost 50 countries. We are looking for proactive, tactical team leader that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s recruiting pipeline, supervising a team, and aligning recruitment with Scopic’s strategic objectives.
- Initiating new hiring requisitions in coordination with the Resources team
- Coordinating with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Communicating departmental updates regularly with the CEO
- Creating accurate and marketable job descriptions
- Conducting and coordinating interviews
- Managing the candidate pipeline and engaging with candidates
- Weighing in on hiring decisions
- Collecting strategic data to measure process effectiveness and optimizing accordingly
- Leading a team of 5 recruiters: assigning/reviewing tasks, liaising on priorities, reporting on performance, and forging a team ethic
- Creating and managing the Recruiting department budget
- Overseeing recruitment marketing initiatives and enhancing the visibility of Scopic’s employer brand
- Managing the development of internal applications, tests, and practical test tasks to support recruiting efforts
- Contributing to company-wide strategic planning
- Building the company’s network and maintaining relationships with external recruiting partners
This is a dynamic, multicultural environment, and the ability to multi-task is crucial. Openings and priorities vary widely, requiring flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly.
- Near-native or native fluency in English
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory/management role
- Experience in a remote, international corporate environment
- Knowledge of the IT/software industry and programming technologies
- Copywriting experience
- Ability to work independently, take leadership initiative, and report on progress
- Strong decision-making skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Location in a time zone between GMT-5 and GMT+1
This is a full-time, remote position. Part-time will not be considered.
Compensation: Hourly and salaried offers available, depending on skills and experience.