Smile.io allows eCommerce store owners to deliver powerful and customizable rewards programs to their customers. These programs help stores delight their customers, keep their business profitable, and grow their community. We are powering thousands of rewards programs, and rewarding tens of millions of customers in eCommerce stores all over the world!
We are looking for a highly motivated, technically sound, and skilled problem-solver to add to our industry-renowned Merchant Success team.
As a member of our Merchant Success team you will play a vital role communicating directly with our eCommerce merchants to help them get the most out of Smile and grow their business!
What We’re Looking for:
- You’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced and changing environment. We’re always striving to improve Smile, and as a Support Specialist you’ll often be the first to communicate these changes with our merchants!
- You have the ability to creatively problem-solve and improvise in ambiguous situations.
- You can context switch, delving into varying degrees of complexity in issues and support requests over the course of a day.
- You have excellent written communication skills and can translate technical concepts into user-friendly explanations for our merchants.
- You love talking to people and always put the merchant first - whether it be via email, chat or phone, your people skills and empathy shine through.
- You have a desire to be the voice of our merchants at Smile. You’re keen to help influence product changes and build resources to help our merchants learn all there is to know about Smile.
- You’re comfortable working outside of the standard Monday to Friday 9-5 EST. Our merchants are world-wide and we are looking to expand our current coverage to ensure we provide the best support to them.
Bonus points if you:
- Have familiarity with Shopify and its template language, Liquid.
- Have experience with knowledge management.
- Have experience working with SQL and databases.
- Have previous experience working in SaaS.
What You’ll Do:
- Support and delight our merchants through chat, email and phone conversations.
- Work with merchants and our product team to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Create internal and external support documentation about Smile and strategy to help merchants make the most of their rewards program.
- Collect and share valuable feedback from our merchants for product improvements.
- Engage and collaborate with a remote team spread across the world.
About the team at Smile!
- Join a smart, fun and growing team based in Canada, and several other countries around the world.
- Work on a product that tens of millions of customers use each month!
- An atmosphere where you will constantly be challenged to learn new things!
- Stock option possibilities at a rapidly growing company.
- Perks like our wellness credit, eComm credit, generous vacation policy, and home-office equipment to make sure you can do your best work.
Please Note: We thank all applicants for your interest in Smile.io. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Smile.io is an equal opportunity employer. Smile.io welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.